Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Dusting Off The Cow Webs......

Hello!  How have you been?  It's been awhile, a very long while since I last posted.  I truly didn't mean for it to go so terribly long betweens posts but that's just what happened.   Anybody still with me? 

We are well into our sweet summer break.  LOVE, love summer break and sad to say, we are past the halfway mark.   A few more weeks and we are all back into a school routine.  But lets not talk about that.  Just.not.ready. 

Here's a few snapshots of what I've been up to since I last posted:

Little Easter baskets for the preschoolers in my class. 
Yellow for the girls and blue ones for the boys.


A trip to the Biltmore House in the Spring


Tulips in full bloom at the Biltmore Gardens


Boys playing Little League Baseball
Go Yankees!


Go Giants!


A birthday.  Twelve!  Where does the time go?!


There was the end of the school year, a quickie trip to TX to see family, and Father's Day.  June seems to have whizzed by.   Had a festive 4th of July (I'll show you my flag cake for the occasion later).    

Been enjoying my little family, stitching a little, playing with my stamps a little, reading a little and lots of pinning and blog surfing.   Oh and a little organization and purging too.  Boys had a couple of sports camps this summer but for the most part, it's been a relaxing time; going to the pool, play date here and there and heading to the library just about every week.  Very thankful for the time we have together.

Hope all is well in your corner of the world!  Until next time, 

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, such pretty baskets Laura. Tell me about how time flies!! We have already crossed half a year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. It makes my day!