Saturday, February 4, 2012

Valentine Mailbox

Happy Saturday! 

Can you believe Valentine's just around the corner?  Seems like January just flew by (with no snow I might add--boo).   Thought I'd pop in and share a little mailbox I made  as a little gift for my stamping friends that come to stamp with me.  I have such fun with these gals!






The small mailbox tins were a find at the Target Dollar Spot a couple years back.  They are a cute a little size.   I kept them fairly clean and simple, not too overly fru-fru. 

Covered them with a strip of SU's Love Impressions DSP (wrapped all the way around & secured with sticky tape), used Red Glimmer paper for the heart, backed with a Going Gray cs scalloped heart.  The flag tag used a stamp from the set Riveting.  Bits of different ribbon in gray, white & red for emblishment finish the little mailbox.   I tucked a little gift of a few stamping emblishments inside along with some chocolates for my sweet friends.

Had a stamping weekend last week and we made some cute projects.  Hoping to get them photographed today to share with you soon.

Hope your weekend is an enjoyable one! 

Supplies Used:

Stamps:  Riveting
Paper: Love Impressions dsp, going gray cs, whisper white cs, red glimmer paper
Ink:  Going Gray
Accessories:  Spellbinders plain & scalloped heart die, SU! small heart punch, circle punches, red grosgrain, white & gray satin ribbon, red sheer ribbon, red gingham, red line sticky tape


Edited to Add:  I've added my mailbox to The Sunday Showcase Party no. 87 HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! Don't you just love the colors of Valentine's Day!

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. It makes my day!