Monday, January 30, 2012

First Blackbird Stocking

Last post I mentioned that I signed on to a challenge here
So here's my challenge piece: 


A Blackbird Designs stocking from the Merry December pamphlet.  This is one of three designs that are included.  Like I mentioned before, I stitched this back in January of 2011 intending to finish it (along with stitching the other two--ha!) so that I can hang them on the 2011 Christmas tree. 

Well.  It didn't happen.
 
I'm not really strong on the follow through, so I challenged myself to get it done this year.  And par for the course, I procrastinated to the last minute as the deadline to get said challenge accomplished was Jan. 31st.  Today is the 30th and I finally took the piece out, got my materials and got to work.   I'll post my little stocking tomorrow!  I have to admit, I'm pleased as punch with it. 

Until tomorrow,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It makes my day!