Monday, November 14, 2011

Pumpkin Bird House

         Here's a little paper bird house I created for my stamp ladies I had over this past weekend.  It's a total case from Vicki at It's a Stamp Thing.  A little time consuming but so worth it.  I think they turned out so cute!  The pattern for the birdhouse was originally offered to demonstrators on the SU! website but has recently been done away with.  Luckily for me, who didn't download it when I had the chance, I found it one someone else's blog.        The pattern can be found here

  

For the front of the bird house, I used my Creative Memories oval cutters to create the pumpkin shape.  After they are adhered together and the circle punched out, I ran it thru the SU!'s Wallpaper embossing folder and taped it to the front.  Tucked inside are some chocolate truffles.  Isn't it sweet?





The "welcome" piece was printed out on the computer.  A little leaf cutout, some twine and ribbon finish it off. 



My dining table set for a fall lunch. 

Hope you have a great start to a new week! 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It makes my day!