Thursday, September 15, 2011

Do you pin?

Have you heard about a site called Pinterest?  It's a social media where you can "pin" favorite images that you find on the web onto a virtual "pin board".  It's easy to organize these favorite images/ideas into pinboard catagories that you make for youself such as favorite recipes, decorating, seasonal ideas, etc.  You can also browse pinboards created by others.   

I love pinning!  Now I can house my favorite recipes, craft ideas, pretty images and so much more, without forgetting where I found them.   I have to admit, it's a little addicting.  There isn't a day that goes by since I started that I don't get on and have a peek at what's floating around other boards. 

Here's a sampling of some fall inspiration I have pinned recently:



photo link


photo link


photo link




photo link

photo link

As you can see, Fall is my favorite season.  I am so looking forward to the changing of color on the trees, falling leaves, and cooler temps.  Wearing a comfy pair of jeans paired with a sweater, all kinds of sweet and savory treats with apples and pumpkins.  Watching football with the husband and the boys while I cross-stitch (or pinning!) with a hot cup of tea or mug of pumpkin flavored coffee.   I count my blessings to be able to enjoy this with the people I love. 

Hope that whatever you are doing today, you can count your blessings too. 
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It makes my day!