Sunday, September 4, 2011

Bountiful......

More green apples to share with you today.  This is another fairly simple card using the set Give Thanks.  Fairly straight forward; the fun is in coloring in the bucket of apples! 

I have to admit though, this was a direct case from one of my favorite stampers:  Kelly Lunceford, otherwise known as Atomicbutterfly on Splitcoaststampers.com.  I first spied this card on SCS way back in 2007 and it's been sitting in my favorites since then.  Yesterday, while perusing my favorites for inspiration with this set, I ran across it so I cased it right away.   (If you don't know what case(ing) is, it's short for Copy And Share Everything.)



click to enlarge


It came together fairly quickly and I like the simpleness of the card.  Kelly had some stitching done on hers, between the two pieces of designer papers, but I was a bit too lazy to get the sewing machine threaded with a proper color to match, so I omitted that part.  I managed to get two of cards done in less than 30 minutes.  Took longer to photograph it than to make them!  I really need some work in that department.  Looking to take a photography class sometime to help me take better pictures.     

Hope you are having a lovely weekend so far!
Enjoy!



Supplies:
Stamps:  SU! Give Thanks, Hero Arts Autumn Work Borders
Paper:  Sahara Sand, Whisper White,  Always Artichoke, Fall Flowers DSP
Ink:  Certainly Celery, Going Gray, Soft Suede, Choco Chip
Acc:  blender pen, bronze brads, dk brown satin ribbon, dimensionals,
            2 1/2" circle punch, 3" scallop circle punch (marvy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It makes my day!