Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weeping Tree Sampler....

This is my current work in progress:  The Weeping Tree Sampler by The City Stitcher.



I've had this pattern in my stash for a very long time before starting it back in January of 2010.  As you can see, I'm not the fastest of stitchers! 



I put it aside in the summer of '10 to work on a few summery projects and picked it up again this past fall.  It has been enjoyable to stitch, just time consuming with all that brick work.  My goal is to finish it by the end of this year. 

The pattern called for 28ct Mocha Linen and I debated doing 40ct, but I went with 32ct Mocha in the end instead.  Quite a bit of satin stitching is called for on this piece, especially the border.  I'm saving that for last.  A little satin stitching goes a long way with me!








Time now to go put in a few stitches in this piece this evening.  Hope you have a fabulous start to the new week!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It makes my day!