Thursday, August 4, 2011

Birthdays......

Do you quilt?  I don't, but I think it's such a beautiful craft.  Here's a card I made using Papertrey Ink's Quilter's Samplers set using Stampin Up products.  Not sure what the pattern on the card is called (star maybe?) but I tried to make one like you'd find on a handmade quilt.  Ivory and patterned paper was cut out into 1 inch squares and lightly adhered to Baja Breeze cardstock.  It was then run thru the Cuttlebug with SU! Lattice Embossing Folder.  Card measures 4 3/4 x 5 1/2.




                                                                     Have a lovely day!

                                                    Laura



Supplies Used:
Stamps: PTI Quilter's Sampler, Birthday Basics
Paper:  Ivory, Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, SU! DSP
Ink:  Not Quite Navy, River Rock & Baja Breeze (classic pad & markers)
Accessories:  SU! lace ribbon, ivory button, pearl , Lattice embossing folder




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. GIRL! You're supposed to tell a friend when you start a blog! :) Thanks for your comments, and I look forward to tuning back here for yours. In another lifetime, I used to be an avid cross-stitcher!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. It makes my day!